Use Your Library
Have a question? One of our librarians will assist you through email.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
If you are a user of our library, you can borrow books or receive photocopies of documents that are owned by other libraries through our ILL service.
Find out more about our community and what the surrounding areas have to offer.
Not only can you use the library’s public computers, you also have access to high quality color print, copy, and scan equipment as well as a fax machine.
- Nine public computers are available to individuals who have signed the library’s internet agreement. Individuals must present their library card or valid ID. Two internet connected laptops are also available for use in the library to individuals 18 and older with a valid library card.
- Headphones are available for check-out at the circulation desk.
- Copies and print-outs are $.10 a sheet for black and white and $.25 a sheet for color.
- Faxes are $.25 a sheet for numbers that are not toll-free (toll free numbers have an area code of 800, 888, 877, 866, or 855). Faxes to toll-free numbers are free.
- Scanning is free.
- USB power adapters are available at the circulation desk for phone/device charging.
If you need help with any of these services, please inquire at the circulation desk.
Sign up to receive our free e-Newsletter.